Addiction can make you feel isolated—but you are not alone. Reach out to Prelude now and start your journey to recovery with a supportive team on your side.
When You Gamble with Your Livelihood—
the Stakes Are Always High
Gambling Addiction Recovery at Prelude Behavioral Services
Not all addictions are rooted in substance abuse—some, like problem gambling, are tied to repeated, compulsive behaviors that become harder and harder to stop. What begins as a fun way to pass the time can turn into an obsession that keeps you chasing the next win, even when the odds are stacked against you.
What Are the Signs of Problem Gambling?
People who struggle with problem gambling often feel that they must hide their addiction from those they love, isolating themselves from the support of others. Don’t wait until you hit rock bottom to get help. Give us a call if you’re experiencing any of the following:
- Lying about or attempting to conceal your gambling activities
- Spending money you don’t have, taking on debts or selling things you own to keep going
- Gambling even when you don’t enjoy it and just want to stop
- Having a loved one express concern—whether about your gambling, or about your well-being in general
Prelude Behavioral Services offers nonjudgmental, evidence-based treatment to help you live your life free from the demands of addiction. We’re not here to punish or shame you—we’re here to help you take back control and build a life that is more fulfilling, satisfying and rewarding.
We take a person-centered approach to care, creating individualized plans based on your recovery goals and what works best for you. While everyone’s journey to recovery looks a little different, they all start off on the same path—with a call for help.
Get Started Is as Easy as 1-2-3
1. Give us a call, day or night, and tell us what you’re struggling with. We promise to treat every caller with dignity and respect, and to help them find the treatment they need to heal. We’re there for you at every step along your journey, starting the very second you reach out.
2. Schedule your assessment. Once we have some background, we’ll meet face-to-face to talk about your concerns and better understand your needs. In response to COVID-19, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure your safety during your visit. We also continue to offer virtual assessments for patients unable to meet in person at this time.
3. At the end of your assessment, we’ll recommend a course of treatment that aligns with your goals for recovery, so you can get started right away.