A career at Prelude is an opportunity to have an impact and be part of something that can bring about lasting change for individuals, families, and communities. Every employee plays an integral role in ensuring a positive recovery experience for each of our patients and enhancing quality of life in our communities.
We’re looking for experienced professionals whose values align with ours and who want to make a difference, inspire others, drive innovative ideas, and deliver results.
How to Apply
Before completing an application to join our team, please consider the following:
- Applications will only be accepted when there is an open position and applicants may apply via our online application.
- Unsolicited resumes and applications will not be considered or retained.
- Incomplete applications (including referencing a resume in lieu of completing the application) will not be considered.
- The application must be submitted by the specified deadline (if applicable) to be considered.
- Due to the nature of Prelude’s work, candidates will be subject to a variety of background checks, including criminal and child/dependent adult abuse, OIG, SAM, and driving record review.
- All degrees, certifications and licenses are verified.
- Applicant is responsible for providing contact information to assist in conducting reference checks.
To apply visit our Current Opportunities.
Prelude offers a competitive benefits package to all eligible employees. Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Company-paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Medical Flex Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Prelude Behavioral Services offers comprehensive Internship and Practicum experiences in the areas of substance abuse, problem gambling and mental health treatment. Our Internship and Practicum programs are intensive, clinically based, and offer students hands on experience delivering the highest quality of care under the supervision of professionals that meet your education program requirements.
You will have an opportunity to work with patients who are in various stages of recovery. You’ll gain experience in a broad scope of activities that include:
- Clinical experience
- Exposure to a team of treatment professionals
- Individual and group therapy
- Crisis intervention
- Recovery planning
- Evaluations / Assessment
For information regarding Prelude’s Internship and Practicum programs, call the Eastern Iowa Regional Office at 319-351-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You For Your Interest
Prelude is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabled Individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
All Prelude properties are tobacco-free environments; anyone who accepts an offer of employment will not be allowed to use tobacco products on any of our properties.